Wednesday 4 November 2009

Day 5

Hi, my name is Alyson and I have decided to write this, probably more for me to keep a record of my progress, as I try and master the technical skills and complexities of online marketing.
I am following a brilliant program set up by two amazing guys who have 'been there, done it' (who better to learn from than experts) which is helping me step by step and guiding me through the best way to establish an online presence.
From there on in I will be able to use the biggest resource on the planet to grow my business and be able to stop lining the pockets of the 'big guys' at the top, who are quite happy to sit back and cream the profits while us humble little worker bees struggle to make sales in the current climate !
 So far so good  : ) 
Up to now, my total skills on a computer have been switching it on and off and writing emails !!!
I had heard of Twitter, Facebook and MySpace, but had never ventured there, but hey, all this is going to change!! So, this is my very first blog, which I am proud to say I set up all by myself , not nearly as scary as I first thought, I have set up my web page (who's a clever girl then)and my head is spinning with information that I can utilise.
If anyone would like to give me any advice, because any help is always appreciated  : )   or would like to see what I'm doing click here
I'm going to stop now and do the next bit on my 'to do' list.

No comments:

Post a Comment